This is a virtual/online class.
Class time: 7:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, July 29th
Join Sarah from The Paper Cut for a Christmas In July card class on July 29th. The cost of the class kit is $26.00 and includes supplies to make 4 beautiful Christmas cards using The Paper Cut's beautiful Metallic paper, including new Curious Metallics, MirriCard, MirriLava and Glitter Paper. In this kit, all of the stamping and die cutting is pre-done. Play along with Sarah while she shows these cards from beginning to end!
Information regarding joining the Facebook group will be sent after your paid reservation is received (make sure to include your e-mail address when registering.)
Have these basic tools/supplies on hand:
· Adhesive for layers
· Adhesive for die cuts (liquid or microdot adhesive)
· Foam Tape
· Piercing Tool (pokey tool for weeding die cuts)
· Markers for coloring pine trees (used copics YG63 and/or G94)
· Medium for splattering on “Cozy Winter Wishes” Card – used Silver Alcohol Ink Mixative (or a light grey re-inker, or could use a Silver glitter spray or spritzer as an alternative)
· Small Brush for splattering (prefer a hard bristle brush) and Clear block (or something to tap with)
· Gold glitter glue or Gold glitter and glueIf you would like to purchase the stamps and dies used in this workshop please see the list below and click on the die or stamp you are interested in.